PostUp delivers email. With over 100 Billion delivered, our platform has touched almost every consumer in the US. PostUp’s award-winning email, mobile and social marketing platform is designed to help brands communicate with their customers. Our clients are leading global brands such as Sony, Comcast, Turner, Intuit, and many others.
The Delivery Consultant drives client satisfaction by assisting our clients with email delivery challenges. Optimal deliverability requires a holistic approach and understanding of the key components that influence or impact delivery rates. Our Delivery Consultants partner with our clients to help them create a plan to follow email marketing best practices to launch successful campaigns. They help build a great sending reputation and guide our clients to build email marketing campaigns that will be well received amongst ISPs and in the email community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide client satisfaction with PostUp service offerings by monitoring and updating customers regarding technical and business needs
- Responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and supporting email deliverability customers for a high volume email system
- Work with PostUp clients to ensure that email messages are properly constructed to meet industry best practices
- Create and maintain relationships with ISPs, customers (internal and external) and solutions providers to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Work with Account Executives on client strategies and goals to ensure deliverables and scheduled milestones are met
- Analyze deliverability challenges, present best practice information, and take appropriate action on client’s behalf
- Identify and communicate additional sales opportunities to Account Executives and Sales teams
- Experience in internet/email marketing deliverability is preferred.
- Understand email marketing concepts, email best practices, eMarketing strategy, and a grasp of analytics preferred.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and other email legislation
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficient
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field preferred
Additional Qualifications that will be considered:
- Understand email authentication technologies (Sender Policy Framework, DKIM, etc.)
- Knowledge of email filtering technologies, deliverability, and ISP experience a plus
- Experience with email monitoring and optimization services such as Return Path, Litmus, and IBM Email Optimization a plus
- Familiarity with eMarketing systems, HTML, SQL-databases, and computer programming a plus
We offer a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits (including health and dental insurance), paid holidays, paid vacation, and a 401K plan.